What Kind of Man She Wants

I have explained in the past that guys must change their personality (mainly confidence) in order to win women the way they only previously dreamed of. While I say it is crucial to change your attitude, it is very important to not change the person you are. You just have to be able to implement the confidence into your already born into disposition. Some guys are very intelligent and there is nothing they can do about the way they see people and communicate. Other guys may have appearance flaws. Everybody has something. The problem with this and it hurts a lot of guys, and I mean A LOT of guys, is that this particular unique quality they may have they truly do not like.
Most people have a physical or personality attribute that they wish they could change, but with guys, they feel this may also ruin their chances with women. Let's say for instance you consider yourself to look "goofy". Maybe you have orange hair, a lot of freckles, a fro, or a number of other things that people may find to not be very ordinary. You have to learn to use these traits that you were born with to your advantage. Make fun of your so-called "flaws" to her, and turn them into a good thing instead of what you may consider to be an inferior quality.
If you have orange hair, you can open a conversation by saying "Hey, I know my carrot top is really turning you on, so I had to come over here and talk to you." First, this is a great strategy since it makes whatever quality she might have seen as inferior, a cute and interesting feature that makes you different from other guys. Secondly, besides the obvious fact that it shows you have an extreme amount of confidence, it shows you have humor. And let me tell you, girls LOVE humor. It may be the biggest turn on a guy can possess. I call humor the panty dropper, because when a guy is truly funny, girls just seem to let em drop. Finally and best yet, it will make you forget about whatever quality flaw you hate about yourself. You may even begin to love it. The only time a person really has a negative quality is when they think they do. If they think nothing is wrong with them, other people will agree without even knowing it.
Life's a mental game, and getting girls is no different. Make a joke of it, you will feel like a better guy for doing so.
I am here to help men with a wide variety of women issues.