ByClaire Geonzon
Two of the best techniques in how to seduce women are push pulls and seesaws. Both of them are important because they do a couple of things at once. They send mixed signals and throw in some predictability, which is very attractive. We're attracted to things that are unpredictable because they don't get boring.
One of Mystery's best push pulls is 'I can tell already that we're not going to get along.' The key to using it right is to understand that a push pull is a seesaw. You want to make sure that it's balanced. If your seesaw is weighted down on one end too much, you look like a jerk. If it's too much the other way, you're too nice and it's not teasing anymore.
You really want to be right in the middle. So, for every tease that you throw at a girl, you want to have a back-up compliment just in case it totally bombs. If she takes it the wrong way, you can pull that out and save yourself.
For example, if you say 'I can already tell that we're not going to get along' and she replies, 'Yeah, you're right,' now you've got a bad reaction. If you compliment her now, you're reinforcing her being rude to you. Lots of guys would follow it up with a compliment because they don't stand up for themselves when girls are mean to them.
You can't say something like, 'What? Hey, I'm an alright guy. I just wanted to come over here and tell you that you're pretty.' Instead, you have to show that you're the kind of guy who stands up for himself. Girls don't like jerks, but they like guys who don't take anything. So, I would say something like, 'That's cool. Yeah, we'd just fight all the time and I'd always win and then you'd get low self-esteem, and I wouldn't want that to happen to you!'
On the other hand, if she reacts well and says something like, 'What? I think we'd get along great,' you don't want to punish her for that. If you do that, she'll be thinking, 'Why am I being nice to this guy?' So, in this case, you have to compliment her and say something like, 'Yeah, we're too similar,' which is actually a compliment in disguise.
The important thing when you're learning how to seduce women with teasing is to pay close attention to her reactions. That will tell you everything - whether it's working or not, when it's time to escalate, and when you need to ease it back a bit.
To know more information about how to pick up beautiful women and pick up artist techniques visit Seductionroadmap.com